Welcome to the Hunter Disability Expo
NEWCASTLE RACECOURSE, BROADMEADOW NSW
Important announcement re COVID-19
We continue to monitor the Australian Government advice regarding large scale gatherings and will provide an update regarding this event closer to the date.
How to stay tuned for updates? Easy...
If you wish to attend the expo, please complete the attendee form here and you will be automatically updated.
You can also like us and follow us on Facebook.
The Hunter Disability Expo is set to be the biggest and most anticipated Disability Expo on the Hunter Calendar. The National Disability Insurance Scheme has now rolled out across most of NSW, and thousands of residents with disabilities from the greater Hunter region have gained greater control over their lives and will be on the lookout for the most suitable services in their local area to meet their individual needs.
The Expo will offer a crucial opportunity:
- for people with a disability to find out about the latest products, services, technology, aids and equipment
- for product and service providers to connect with people with a disability, their families & carers
- for service providers to build networks with other providers, organisations & agencies in the region
- to bring together everyone in the Hunter Disability sector, with the aim to enhance the lives of people with a disability
The Expo will involve:
- FREE ENTRY
- 100+ exhibiting service & product providers from a variety of categories
- presentations and speakers from Government agencies and Disability Organisations
- cafe & break out rooms
- kids entertainment & live all-ability performances