If your organisation works with people with a disability or you provide related services or products, this Expo is your opportunity to be seen as an active participant in the Disability community. The NDIS is now in full swing and your potential clients have many options and decisions to make about the services and products they will require. Your clients, their families and their carers will be at this Expo!
Participation in the Hunter Disability Expo gives you:
- direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services NOW
- an opportunity to connect and network with key service providers, organisations and agencies in the Hunter region
- the chance to meet with NDIS representatives and Government Leaders
- the opportunity to participate in Q&A sessions with significant organisations and advocates throughout the Expo
How will we promote you?
The Hunter Disability Expo effectively places your name before the public as an organisation that cares about people with a disability. The Expo will be promoted throughout the greater Hunter region through a diverse marketing campaign and all exhibitors will be listed on the website.
- a diverse advertising campaign including social media, local radio, print and traditional media exposure
- a public relations campaign involving local media & celebrity guests placing it predominantly on the Hunter event calendar
- the expo website, which will be widely promoted through social media, advertising and branded collateral/signage
- print and email resources to assist sponsors and exhibitors in promoting the event to their clients and networks
- a strong social media presence and online community engagement
- a 3x1m exhibitor shell scheme booth, inside a 3x2 space which includes a spot light and fascia with your organisation's name (custom logo fascia can be added at an additional cost)
- a 1.8m trestle table with plain table cloth and 2 chairs per single booth
- power for standard electrical devices
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- coffee/tea vouchers
- Upgrade packages for additional artwork, furniture and audio/visual equipment can be hired at extra cost