If your organisation works with people with disability or you provide related services or products, this Expo is your opportunity to be seen as an active participant in the disability sector. The NDIS is now in full swing and your potential clients have many options and decisions to make about the services and products they will require. Allied Health Professionals, people with disability, their families and their carers will be at this Expo!
- direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking the best products and services NOW
- an opportunity to connect and network with key service providers, organisations and agencies in the Hunter region
- the chance to meet with NDIS representatives and Government Leaders
- the opportunity to participate in Q&A sessions with significant organisations and advocates throughout the Expo
- a diverse advertising campaign including social media, digital campaigns, local radio, local print publications & traditional media exposure
- a public relations campaign involving local media & celebrity guests placing it predominantly on the Hunter event calendar
- the expo website, which will be widely promoted through social media, advertising and networking
- print and email resources to assist sponsors and exhibitors in promoting the event to their clients and networks
- a strong social media presence, advertising campaign and online community engagement
- 3x1m octanorm shell scheme booth, total space is 3x2m
- spot light and fascia with your organisation's name (custom logo fascia can be added at an additional cost)
- a 1.8m trestle table with plain table cloth and 2 chairs
- power for standard electrical devices
- a detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- coffee/tea vouchers0
- Upgrade packages for signage, furniture and audio/visual equipment can be hired at extra cost through ExpoNet (official exhibition build company
If you are a business that needs a little extra room to display your products then the Product Space is ideal for you.
- 4 x 4m space with a back wall only and fascia attached to the back wall
- standard 1.8m trestle table with plain black table cloth
- 2 chairs
- power for standard electrical devices (1x power board permitted) (Upgrades available)
- detailed program with booth locations, info and a detailed map making your exhibit easy to find
- layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- free coffee/tea vouchers
- upgrade packages for wall banners, audio/visual equipment & more can be hired from ExpoNet
If you are a small charity, club or school who services the local area with disability services, support or advocacy, you may be eligible for a discounted Community Table (2 x 1m). Conditions apply* Community Tables are limited - Apply now through the store.
*Please note: all applications will be assessed against the criteria identified in our terms and conditions. We suggest you read the terms and conditions before applying to ensure you meet the criteria.
|DOUBLE (6mx1m)||SOLD OUT||$3,100|
|DOUBLE (6mx1m)||SOLD OUT||$3,900|
*Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9025 9393 for more information. Please note: Pricing is for both days of the expo and booths must be occupied full-time on each day by the organisation.
Other Exhibition Options
|Item||Price (GST Excluded)|
|Product Space (4mx4m)||$5,000|
*Conditions apply and Community Tables are limited. All applications will be assessed against the criteria identified in our terms and conditions. We suggest you read the terms and conditions before applying to ensure you meet the criteria.
Show Bag Inserts
|Per insert (availability limited)
*Show Bag Inserts - Have a flyer, brochure or small booklet of your choice inside the Official Expo Show Bag. This price does not include print, the print must be supplied by the client. The Maximum size for artwork is A4/8pp and must be approved by the organisers prior to suppling the prints for packing. Delivery details, due dates and quantities will be provided at a later date upon booking.